About SIP’s Small Practice discount:
SIP’s Small Practice discount is designed to ease the financial burden of professional membership for those who are new to the profession, and/or those who are operating a small private practice with no additional income.
Please note: The closing date for Small Practice discount applications for the 2023-24 academic year has been extended to 31st August 2023.
- The closing date for Small Practice discount applications for the upcoming membership year is normally 31st of July
- SIP will notify applicants of the outcome of their application within 2 weeks of the application closing date
- Any discounts awarded will apply for that membership year only, a new application will need to be submitted for each membership year
- The discount does not apply to BJP or IJP subscriptions
- Successful applicants will receive a 40% discount on their annual membership fee
- Unsuccessful applicants may appeal the decision in writing to email@example.com
- All applications submitted will be treated as confidential
You’re eligible to apply for a Small Practice discount if:
You are a full Member of SIP, AND
A. You are working less than 200 clinical hours per annum and this is your primary source of income
B. You have graduated from one of SIP’s clinical trainings in the last 12 months